Computer Services & IT Support Solutions For Business Customers in London
We Take On Your IT Headaches & Turn Them into IT Solutions
We aim to remove the headache of computer maintenance and network management from your work place. This will allow all you and your staff to concentrate on your core business without worrying about your computer infrastructure.
IT SUPPORT LONDON COMPANY: WE MIND YOUR IT, YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS!
In fact we will act as your IT department. This means you don’t have to employ highly-paid IT professionals. With an agreed monthly maintenance fee, which may be just a fraction of what you will pay to your full-time IT technician or support team, we guarantee that you will benefit from a high quality service from a highly professional team of engineers who will be at your disposal whenever and wherever you need, onsite at short notice or remotely instantly.
We only have the best and the highest calibre computer engineers working with us. Our IT support staff are highly skilled and highly experienced and are capable to handle any computer problems and provide IT solutions customised to your business needs. You are guaranteed 100% to be given rock solid IT support and computer services from a company which has delivered several hundred IT projects successfully meeting customers’ highest expectations since 2001. Our computer service delivery will certainly delight you and ensure that your company’s IT infrastructure is well-maintained and all your computer users are well looked after.
Network Doctor engineers are Microsoft certified business Specialists so we are ideally positioned to supply high quality support to your business. Our IT support service packages include IT Support, pro-active Network Management, ad hoc and Emergency onsite visits covering:
- Backups & Recovery – monitoring your backup jobs and ensure backup tasks complete successfully and they are tested regularly.
- Service Availability – monitoring the availability of your critical computer systems 24×7 thus preventing any computer problems in the making.
- Antivirus – checking that your Anti-Virus software is working correctly and that the virus definitions are up to date thus preventing any virus or spyware infections.
- Network Security Analysis – performing security analysis checks on your network to minimise any risk of attack.
- Monitoring Disk space – monitoring the availability of disk space on all the servers.
- Event & Server logs – monitoring the event logs on the servers to take all necessary measures for any potential problems.
All of our IT support contracts provide businesses with access to highly skilled, certified IT professionals with fast response times. Each IT support contract provides for telephone, email, remote access or on-site visits as and when required.
In order to provide our business clients with the best possible IT support solutions, an onsite IT infrastructure audit will be required in which we will take the following actions:
- Auditing your network infrastructure Including equipment such as firewall, switches and routers.
- Documenting the make, model and serial numbers of all computer equipment enabling us to provide quick IT support in case of any trouble
- Mapping and creating a network diagram from your existing IT infrastructure.
- Documenting any business application or database and 3rd party service contact details.
- Checking your exiting anti-virus set-up to verify they are up to scratch
- Verifying the status of your existing server/ desktop backup and recovery routine.
Please call today 0203 633 2083 for a no obligation discussion regarding your specific needs for computer services, IT support, network maintenance, email system, Windows server maintenance, Office 365, cloud computing, VMWare, virtualisation, IT solutions and customised IT infrastructure.